ScholarshipsFellowshipsGrants & LoansTraineeships

Indian Education_Higher Education Grant Program - #15.114

Federally Recognized Indian Tribal Governments and tribal organizations authorized by Indian Tribal Governments may apply to administer the program. Individuals who are members of Federally Recognized Indian Tribes may submit applications for benefits directly to the Bureau of Indian Affairs if the Bureau agency serving their reservation provides direct services for this program. Individuals must be enrolled in an accredited college and have financial need as determined by the institution's financial aid office.

Join conversations about this Program specifically... and Student Financial Aid (in general) on our sister site Aidpage dedicated to online mutual support and sharing of information.

ScholarshipsFellowshipsGrants & LoansTraineeships

Students and Parents! Share this page:

site design by zayko