ScholarshipsFellowshipsGrants & LoansTraineeships

Overseas Programs - Faculty Research Abroad - #84.019

Those benefiting: (a)(1) Is a citizen or national of the United States; or (2) Is a permanent resident of the United States; (b) Is employed by an institution of higher education; (c) Has been engaged in teaching relevant to his or her foreign language or area studies specialization for the two years immediately preceding the date of the award; (d) Proposes research relevant to his or her modern foreign language or area specialization which is not dissertation research for a doctoral degree; and (e) Possesses sufficient foreign language skills to carry out the research project.

Join conversations about this Program specifically... and Student Financial Aid (in general) on our sister site Aidpage dedicated to online mutual support and sharing of information.

ScholarshipsFellowshipsGrants & LoansTraineeships

Students and Parents! Share this page:

site design by zayko