ScholarshipsFellowshipsGrants & LoansTraineeships

Federal Family Education Loans - #84.032

Generally, for the Federal Stafford Loan, Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, and PLUS Loan programs, any U.S. citizen, national, or person in the United States for other than a temporary purpose, who is enrolled or accepted for enrollment in a degree or certificate program on at least a half-time basis as an undergraduate, graduate, professional, or vocational student at a participating postsecondary school benefits. If a student is enrolled in a non-degree/noncertificate course of study, the student may be eligible for Stafford or Unsubsidized Stafford loans for one consecutive twelve-month period, if the school determines that the course of study is necessary in order for the student to enroll in a program leading to a degree or certificate. A student enrolled on at least a half-time basis in a program required by a State for a professional credential or certificate for employment as a teacher in an elementary or secondary school located in that State is eligible to receive aid under the Stafford Loan, Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, and PLUS Loan programs. Consolidation Loan borrowers need not be enrolled in any school to be eligible.

Join conversations about this Program specifically... and Student Financial Aid (in general) on our sister site Aidpage dedicated to online mutual support and sharing of information.

ScholarshipsFellowshipsGrants & LoansTraineeships

Students and Parents! Share this page:

site design by zayko