ScholarshipsFellowshipsGrants & LoansTraineeships

Mental Health Research Career/Scientist Development Awards - #93.281

All awards in these series are made to appropriate domestic research centers, medical schools, departments of psychiatry, non-medical academic departments, psychiatric hospitals or hospitals with psychiatric services, community mental health centers, and biomedical research institutes on behalf of individuals who need the opportunity to realize research potential. Except for the NIH Pathway to Independence (PI) Award (K99/R00), the individuals must be citizens or nationals of the United States or have been lawfully admitted for permanent residence. The NIH Pathway to Independence (PI) Award (K99/R00) is open to both U.S. citizens and non-U.S. citizens. Individuals must qualify by scholastic degree and previous training and/or experience.

Join conversations about this Program specifically... and Student Financial Aid (in general) on our sister site Aidpage dedicated to online mutual support and sharing of information.

ScholarshipsFellowshipsGrants & LoansTraineeships

Students and Parents! Share this page:

site design by zayko